Day 4, 20 February 2011
To Ibu's, to Ibu's, to eat me some pig
Home again, home again, jiggety jig
We decided to check out Ibu Oka's new outlet, approximately 300m from the current eatery. And although it was a more spacious set-up, it did not offer the same dining experience. This one's relatively quieter, and it came across as if it's catered to visitors who already have had the "full experience" from the first outlet. Visitors to this restaurant are here so they don't have to spend time waiting for seats; but that's only the impression I got. The food standards are the same though, so it's still great!new outlet; approx. 300m from Ubud Palace |
| pebbled pig |
| my fav combo ---> nasi babi guling special: 30,000rp / teh botol: 5,000rp |
And me? I'm happy I get to eat my nasi babi guling yet again. Funny how this is the first time I've eaten this more than once on the same trip!
(looks at L with a grin: "So can we have this again for dinner tonight? Ok ok, that's too much, how about lunch tomorrow then?")
No comments:
Post a Comment