Saturday, October 18, 2008

SIN-DPS Day 7

I'm by the beach watching the waves and writing this. Everyone's sunning themselves and again I wonder how they can take the heat! The boyfriend then reminded me of how I would insist on lying under the sun and wanting a tan each time in Bali. OK, I was young and could afford the peeling. Now? I'm fucking glad I've got my trusty cap and I'm under the shade!

Following the lounging under the beach chairs by the beach and watching the crashing waves and people surfing, we headed back to Kumala Pantai for a dip in the pool. Figured we needed the "cooling" from all that heat. I don't believe I actually got a tan this time, when I deliberately made an effort to stay outta the sun! *bah*


The boyfriend got burnt twice as bad cos he was on the bike. His arms were lobster-red! Well, so were my arms and thighs! The freckles on my face must be so happy they're multiplying *curses & swears*






And what better way to end the trip? Enjoying a cool drink while watching the sun set.

No comments: