I'm glad I didn't have to labor today. Woke up according to my body clock, enjoyed a nice long shower, and then caught an episode of Desperate Housewives, in between games of Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. I wish everyday was like that... oh! Hang on, perhaps not. Cos if I were not doing anything everyday, it means I would not have the means to not do anything!
Went out for a short while today with the dollies. Shopped a little, dined a little... it was an overdue do for W's birthday. All of us are now officially into our *coughs* late *coughs* 30s *coughs* but 30s is the new 20s right? Speaking of which, I should really start jogging to maintain shape. Or whatever it is I have left! Heh heh. Did I also mention I've already bought the shoes!? Now I just need to get my ass downstairs and move those legs.
Moving along... here are the better photos from today:
 |
| the "bling" (Chomel) |
 |
| more "bling" (Swarovski pen) |
 |
| sandwiches and chips: Robert Timms |
 |
| bacon and mushroom fettuccine: Robert Timms |
I hope everyone's well-rested and ready to conquer the rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment