At first glance, they appear like the kind of shoes a nun would wear (I mean, the simple, no fuss and frills kinda shoes... and apologies to all the nuns out there. No intention at all of being rude here.)
And then I recently came across one that made me look twice (only because I figured the 'bling' would make it less "nun-nny"), so I bookmarked it and decided to sleep over it for the next couple of days. But when I did return to the site, it's SOLD. And that was the last pair. Ah well...
![]() |
| TOMS Women's Glitter Slip-On |
![]() |
| TOMS Women's Metallic Tweed Espadrilles (and cork heels are in fashion now) |
![]() |
| TOMS Canvas-Rope Wedges, in Red |
I've bookmarked these too. And I'm gonna sleep over it again. Hey, I work too damn hard for my money and just because it's less than $100 doesn't mean I should "just buy it".
I'm anal like that. Sometimes.



No comments:
Post a Comment