Monday, January 2, 2012

Crafty Monday.

I've been wanting to try this for the longest time. And that one time when there was a workshop for it, I signed up only to skip it for work! I picked up the paid materials/tools anyway but never had a chance at it, until today. No tutorials, no workshop, just me and the tools. I figured it can't be all that difficult. But I realised it takes a lot of patience! Like really. Here are the results. So whaddya think? I think I'm pleased. And I definitely need to buy me more carving block.



pretty neat first attempt, huh?
on a roll with the second attempt... gonna build me a little garden with this set.
stoked.
I can't wait to buy more blocks of rubber and a proper carving tool (with various sizes) to work on more stamps! So gonna make meself a collection!

No comments: