And we almost did not make it there too! 5min before departure (yes, departure, where everyone else was already on board and the plane was waiting), I received an email (BlackBerrys are such a work hazard sometimes) from a client, instructing for an urgent dvd output! We panicked, ok, maybe I panicked (I wasn't sure the bf panicked as much), and the first thing that came to mind, was to pay to amend our flight details so we'd leave the next day instead. I was just about to head out of the departure gate when the bf said we should "fuck it" and leave anyway... and resolve it when we get to Bali. As reluctant as I was, I said "OK", and then the 2 of us dashed to board the plane.
So yeah, we did get onto the plane, with a throbbing headache (that's me). Totally did not enjoy the flight there and had to pop a panadol extra for the pain. Aren't holidays supposed to be like an enjoyment? Like I didn't have to worry about work? And did not have to care two hoots about what's happening with the clients? Uh-uh. Not anymore.
We've been busy the minute we got off the plane. I promise I'll post all our Bali pics in due time. For now, I'll just like to enjoy my Saturday, with some peace and quiet.
Where would I rather be? Back in Bali, in a villa, enjoying the snail pace of life, where everyone is friendly. Take a moment and look around you, I'm sure you'll find an angry/upset/frustrated person within reach. It's a rare sight in Bali. But I'll leave that for another post, another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment