
And what did we do after all that? We figured we had to work off those extra pounds from all that food... so we spent the next few hours working out our calve muscles! Metro was having a storewide 20% sale for one day only so that sorta got us all excited. D and I ended up buying a pair of Hush Puppies wood wedges (no photos cos I'm too lazy to shoot one!) @ 30% off! And then it was off to more walking/shopping at Takashimaya, Ion, Paragon...
I know I've been saying this of late, but shopping's tiring business. I can't survive 3 hrs straight of walking! By the time we were quite done, I so needed to sit down and sip some tea. W had to leave as "duty calls" at home so D and I settled for Island Cafe at Tangs for our much-needed break. After taupok, chendol and red rubies, we were back in the game. And just when we were about to leave the store, something caught our eyes ---> Disney Couture.
Initially, it was the cute packaging that we thought were so suited as kiddy presents and all that Disney necklaces and charm bracelets were like CUTE! Until we saw the price tag: $85. Uh uh, we were so not about to spend that kinda money on silver-plated bracelets. And then we took a few more steps towards the glass display case. More Disney Couture. This time, for real. 925 silver.
First thing that caught my attention, was this Alice in Wonderland chunky, rugged necklace/bracelet. The salesgirl said it was designed by a famous designer for Disney Couture. So famous that she could not tell me WHO he was. Right. On a side note, I really think sales people ought to know their stuff if they want to really sell their stuff. Anyway, I didn't exactly needed to know who designed the bracelet cos I tried it on, and I really wanted it. It was GORGEOUS (as the bf would tell me). And then I had a "brilliant idea". This, would be the bf's gift for me! YAY! The price was reasonable, for that much amount of silver (and design) so THANK YOU bf *muacks muacks* I would have posted a picture of it here, but I really don't wanna spoil it for him. I'll like for him to see his gift, before I actually post it for the world. So I'm waiting for Monday. And I really can't wait...
So there. That's pretty much my wkend, with Glee S2 and Greys Anatomy in between. I'm happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment