Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where's the weekend gone?

We laughed... we reminisced old times... we asked about the others whom we've not gotten in touch with yet... and we laughed some more... it is always nice to see friends you've not met for a long time, especially those from 18 years back.

We met M today and she looked quite the same, although now she's a mother of 2. I suppose most people would be at our age; a mother that is *sighs*

And then I realised that hey, I think I've made the most friends when I was in church. Friendships were all over the church, and that was such a nice thing to have... hmm... I think I actually miss going to church! *laughs*

I love to be amongst friends... to be out and about... and weekends are the only time I get to do this. So every opportunity I get to meet up with friends is a weekend well-spent! I'm looking forward to the next gathering, perhaps with a bigger group the next time... but I hope we don't have to wait another 18 years for that to happen.

No comments: