Sunday, March 29, 2009

Natalie's Party: Part 2

More prep before THE Party.

We spent two hours putting together the decor; laying out the table cloths, twisting the crepe papers to drape them on the wall, blowing the balloons (yes, manually too), filling balloons with helium (and popping a few along the way!), taping the banner to the wall, taping balloons to the wall, tying balloons to the chairs... then deciding to tie the balloons to a basket! All that for two whole hours, right down to the arrival of our first guests! *phew*

Yes, it was fun for us (the adults). I'm sure more fun for us than for little Natalie. I took 2 cameras full of photos (yeah, cos the first camera ran outta battery!); I'm not sure if I did a good enough job... but I'm sure I'll be getting feedback when the photos get downloaded for viewing! Here's my set from my camera-phone in the meantime!

It was truly a "family affair".



















No comments: