Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Big One.

That's how old Natalie will be, come tomorrow. I won't reveal what the pressie is for now. Check back again post party.

Speaking of the party, the lovely cousin's been busy-ing herself silly over it. First, it was "What kind of theme should we have?", followed by "How about this, this and this...", "No, no, no, maybe that, that and that." and lots of "I think we can do this, ya?"

What initially was a RED-themed party became a colourful-themed one! *laughs* I'm saying these so when Natalie's old enough to read, she'll realise the amounts of efforts that's gone into her FIRST birthday of her life. So much importance placed into one party when she's not even aware of what's happening!

So yeah, there will be about 100 balloons filling up the clubhouse, peranakan food galore, 2 birthday cakes (yeah, I did say TWO), and lots of people that she doesn't give two hoots about. *laughs some more*

To top it all up, the cousin will be picking me up at 9.30am on a Sunday morning(!!!), so we could go do up the decor in time for the party at 12Noon. Yes, Natty Boo, your ah yee (aka aunty) is sacrificing her beauty sleep so she can painstakingly put up that banner that she has painstakingly (yet again) cut out for you, while hunching her back and cutting out the letterings on the floor. But I'm happy doing it for you. I'm a sucker for crafting... aren't you lucky! *winks*

Oh yes, I've already been tasked to do up your Thank U card too. So hey, I'll be expecting much love from you when you grow up, you little bugger.

Having said all that, I wonder if I'll be so all over my baby's first birthday when that time comes.


No comments: