


The "Bringing Home The Birkin" book I got is an autographed copy too *ooooh* (wonder if there's any resale value there) ha ha ha...
I also lurve the Soup Recipes book! Damn I'm gonna make me some soup soon! And the scented dresses are lovely too!
Dinner was great, although it's a small affair this year... but judging by the gastronomic spread of food, it didn't seem like that small an affair! I loved the ham and ended up doggy-bagging some home! *laughs* Oh, the desserts and fruits were yummy too!


Gramps didn't feel too well today and it was kinda sad to see him in such a state. I hope he feels better soon... He was shivering at some point in time too... Having a pet is for life, but when your pet gets sick and needs to be put down, is one of the hardest moments to take... I don't want to be thinking about that for now... Get well soon, Gramps!

Oh yeah, check out Lisa's idea of a Christmas Tree this year! It's a crane-filled Christmas tree! How pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment