

Yeah right. When do I actually make resolutions and stick to them huh? Oh well, since I've got this mitten from Zouk, I though what the heck; let's fill in the blanks anyway.
1. I will not spit again, ever. (Relaaaax, I'm only kidding! I had to fill in the blanks but could not figure out what is the thing that I'll not ever do again... so there you go - got your attention now didn't I?)
2. I will make enough felt fortune cookies to sell to my heart's content ($$).
3. I will earn more and spend less.
4. I will finally get my bike license/vespa (fingers crossed).
5. I will quit bitching (not!), start meditating (OoOm) and eat tidbits.
6. I will go to the help file and find answers to my problems.
7. No more late lunches and even later dinners.
8. I want to meet the in-laws and bring an end to my curiosity.
9. I will try to make time for small talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment