Monday, October 13, 2008

SIN-DPS Day 2

Although there wasn't a sumptuous breakfast in bed, the AP Inn signature pancakes tasted just the way I remembered them. Now it's back to work in our hotel room... We might head out to Warung Italia for dinner tonight...

Lunch at Bamboo Corner was pleasant. I didn't remember the Nasi Goreng being this yummy. The best part? The prices never seemed to change over the last 6 years!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner at Warung Italia was so-so. We've had better (and cheaper) stuff the last few times. They've extended the restaurant and taken over the next shop space. Business must still be good, although I wouldn't say the same about the food. The photos taken didn't turn out too well because of the lack of lights, so I decided against posting it here. But here's what the boyfriend had to quench his thirst and it cost us $4!

No comments: