



I've been trying to stay healthy for the last 2 weeks; rollerblading, playing badminton and the activity for this week - cycling.
Dot and I thought we could complete the route from East Coast to Changi Village but we decided to turn back almost midway through. The sun was too much for us to bear: She wasn't about to sacrifice 1 cycling trip to Changi Village (and get sunburnt!) in place of her effort that she's put in for the past 6 years in avoiding the sun... and I? I wasn't about to waste my money that's just been invested in the fade creams and serum to rid me of my freckles! So there - valid enough reasons for us to head back where we started! (of cos our other cycling partner was amused... at how we initially were excited about this whole cycling trip; to actually be complaining about the weather and the distance) *laughs*
But I have to say we had fun, even though we didn't complete the planned route. We still made it to Changi Village though... in the comfort of a car! *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment