Saturday, May 17, 2008

In the Summer Time when the Weather is Hot

Check out my new mustard-coloured summer shoes!

I also think I need to replenish my shoe wardrobe with some heels instead of mules because I realised heels help with my posture. Sort of helps you walk more upright, if you know what I mean. I've been wearing flats for the last 2 years and I'm sub-consciously hunching when I walk... but I'm also not about to add 3-inch heels to the collection! No way! The nature of my work calls for plenty of walking around so I can't constantly be strutting around in high heels.

Shoe shopping is no mean feat these days. I walk into the shoe department at Takashimaya but not a pair calls out to me! Am I getting picky or what these days? *shrugs* I walk into Nine West and this season's picks are not to my fancy either. *sighs*

No comments: