Monday, May 19, 2008

I am not made for this weather...

or so I think. This heat is giving me a headache, even without leaving my house! Not only do I need a new brolly (that does not waver under strong winds), I think I need a summer hat (one of those that the parking attendants used to wear!) and lotsa sunblock (which I've just spent $22 on).

I used to have headaches whenever I feel stressed, these days, the sun gives me the same effects. *seesh* I figured sleeping in late also contributes to my headaches. I woke up at 1pm yesterday with a headache that didn't really go away. As a matter of fact, it lingered on through the day today, even though I made an effort to wake up at 11am (hey! It's a public holiday and getting up at 11am calls for a pat on the back).

So what am I doing now? Just made myself a glass of iced green tea to cool down the body temperature. And mum's just turned on the aircon.

I was telling my girlfriend how I should really be going for my acid treatment for my freckles soon. The sun's really not helping the situation and all the more I should be taking care of my face! She thinks if there's even a tad chance of me being too lazy to slap on the sunblock daily and avoiding the sun, I should forget about the treatment altogether because I'll need extra care post-treatment, and it's not enough just carrying the umbrella ella ella ella...

No comments: