Friday, April 25, 2008

Size Does Matter

The cousin thinks that baby clothings from Mothercare fitted well ... so mum and I headed to Vivocity to settle the pressies. When I got there, I realised that the clothings at Mothercare isn't really "wow". I mean, baby clothes were supposed to make you go "awwww... look at this!", "oooooh... this is soooo adorable!" and "I think I really wanna buy this cutesy leeeetle dress!" Sadly, I had none of these reactions.

But having said all that, we did end up buying something and the picture you see here, is a sneak peak of what we bought. I wouldn't say they're preeeeeeety, but I suppose they are practical.

Tomorrow's the celebration and I haven't gotten down to wrapping the pressies! Work's been keeping me out till late and by the time I get home, all I wanna do is shower, laze on the couch and be a potato.

No comments: