Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome to the World, Rhonda!

Babies are God's gift and God sure has a way to make them adorable... well, to each sets of parents at least. (Every parent would think their kid(s) adorable won't they?) I've been invited to a couple of baby showers but wouldn't say I've attended many. Mostly because I'm busy or too caught up with work to make time out.

I made time to attend one today. Rhonda was asleep when we got there so I didn't get a chance to take any photos with her. I did however, carried her brother - Henen. Boy he felt heavy after 3min! *laughs* This boy looks just like his father - Hawke. Totally a split image of him. We've been told Hawke looked exactly like Henen at his age too! ha ha ha

I don't know how one baby shower differs from another but I guess the traditional chinese baby showers are quite the same; friends and families are invited over for a buffet lunch... ogle at the 1-mth old kiddo, praise his/her cuteness... say how he/she looks like his/her mother/father... etc The latter which I'm really suspicious of. I mean, how can one actually tell who the baby looks like at 1 month!? OK, I sure can't!

Anyway, I wonder if there are other ways to celebrate a baby shower... hmm... wonder how they do it in other countries...

No comments: