Chinkie is totally dogged out these two days. He was so busy "entertaining" our guests that he fell asleep almost immediately after everyone's gone! *lol*The only time I entertain is during CNY. Not for last year though... cos I was busy with an ongoing job. I thought I could get some shut eye this year but before I know it, tomorrow's the weekends and I'll be back to work come Monday again! *sobs*
My aunties and uncle came by on Day 1 but that wasn't as tiring as today when my cousins came by with their families. Noooo... I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm happy to see everyone cos we hardly get time to gather and catch up. CNY's perfect for small talk with relatives. When my grandma was alive, we would have visited her at her place and that's where all my cousins would be. Now that she's no longer with us, I guess it's nice they all still make an effort to come visit us.
It's nice to also see the goodies being gobbled up cos I couldnt' have finished them otherwise. Mum busied herself prepping beehoon and curry and boy was she delighted when everything was lapped up too! :)
We didn't have a mahjong set so we played poker. I was lucky and won myself $8! *grins* Would have been nice if we played mahjong too! I missed playing! Think I might go buy another mahjong set and table... but I'm short of 2 players! *laughs* Any volunteers?
No comments:
Post a Comment