Second week into the new year and I'm having Indian food - this time at Geylang Serai Food Centre. So what do I have to say about their food? It's good - according to my colleagues...I'd say the lamb was rather tender but ewwww, I'm so not used to the smell, or the taste (of the spices)! You know the kind of smell when you get when you're up close to a group of Indians? (Erm, I don't mean that in a rude way, I'm really just trying to describe the sight/smell...) It was almost like I was biting into them - yes, the Indians.
I couldn't finish the whole plate of briyani but managed to clean out the lamb. Would I try this again? Probably, but not until at least in another few months' time!
Go try the food for yourself though... and oh, you don't have to be lucky to spot Saddam Hussein at the stall too *winks*
Where
Hamid's Briyani
Geylang Serai Temp Market #01-327
9am-5pm, Closed on Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment