See that darn reptile? It decided to play with my Nippies one night and got itself stuck. I usually wash and leave my Nippies out to dry near the wash basin in the kitchen and they have never disappeared on me; ever. Until this morning, that is.I woke up looking for 'em and they were gone from the usual spot! So I asked my mum where she's kept them and she actually suggested I must have left them in the office!!? Like er, these are nippies mum, not pastries. I don't go around leaving my nippies unattended in the office!! *rolls eyes*
So anyway, I set off for work (yes, with a regular bra under since that's my only set of nippies thank you very much) and mum started a-hunting at home.
She called me at 1pm and said she's found them! Guess where? Beneath our washing machine!! The pair of them too! But eeewwwwww, there's apparently TWO freaking dead lizards stuck on 'em but she managed to wash one out. Right. Like I would ever want those nippies against my skin anymore!?
She left this one intact so I could witness it for myself *laughs*
I'm amused and amazed... the scene keeps replaying in my head: Lizards stepping onto Nippies, realised they're sticky (yes!) and tries to dislodge itself, failing which they just drag the damn thing along to their hideout and struggle till they give up, pass out and die *lol* Be careful what you leave out in the night. If you don't find it in the morning, could have been those darn reptiles adding to their chest of toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment