It's been years since I've last had dreams about my dad. Did it mean I didn't think of him enough for him to appear in my dreams?
Well, I dreamt we were on a holiday... like the old times... road trip... it was like a quick 30sec dream and we were headed towards our car,
and he asked, "where would you like to go next?"
I said, "let's drive to Ubud. it's only an hour's journey" (we were apparently in Bali)
He said, "ok, let's do that. i've always wanted to buy a place in Ubud."
and then we all walked towards the car... and I. bloody. woke. up.
I wished I had more time in the dream... to actually be in Ubud and have a longer conversation with him. I've never had an "adult, grown up conversation" with dad. Maybe I'll dream of him again tonight. Just maybe.
Happy Weekend, ya'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment