Got invited to our first-ever indie rock n roll themed wedding... and boy was it an experience! I've never been big into indie music or really understand the whole indie rock n roll culture... so you can imagine how much I had to Google to decide what to wear! But in the end, I went in a striped tee and coral-pink pants, while the boyfriend went as "himself" - black tee and a pair of jeans! We're glad we're not overdressed or under! There wasn't exactly dinner as it was a stand and mingle kinda crowd.
And guess who I saw at the party?
Jo Soh from
Hansel! No, I didn't say "hi"; the music from the live band was too loud for anyone to hold a decent conversation. I just kept "stealing glances" and imagined in my head what I could have said to her. Lo *coughs* ser.
The boyfriend, on the other hand, went over to speak with her boyfriend AND her. And god knows what else he might have said, because before we left that night, Jo came over, shook my hand, and said "I love your bags!" I swear I would have liked to be swallowed by the floorboards. Now she must think I'm a groupie.
In the meantime, here are photos I nicked from the couple's fb:
 |
| photo wall/props |
 |
| Little and Joanne |
 |
| the Rock n Rollin' couple |
 |
| X-Ho |
 |
| this little girl looks too cute with her pink headphones! her daddy's part of the performing indie rock band "Shelves" and he said the headphones are to keep out the "noise"! |
 |
| that's us, being silly with the props! |
No comments:
Post a Comment