Thanks to @Sentosa_Island folks on Twitter, I got Boo entry into their newly-launched
Port Of Lost Wonder (POLW). The aunties and uncle were there early to soak up the sun but by the time Y and I arrived, all we soaked up was the rain (ok, I'm exaggerating but it did pour).
 |
| Port of Lost Wonder, Palawan Beach, Sentosa |
 |
| rain, rain, go away! |
To stay out of the rain, we had lunch at
Port Belly. Food was so-so, service was blah, but I take it it's the first day of its opening? So all's forgiveable.
 |
| my Cappuccino (that came with a free bottle of mineral water - WHY?) |

 |
| my penne pasta/bolognaise |
 |
| the boo and the number tag she wanted to bring home! |
 |
| the sleeping boo |
It was a veeeery long day... but not a bad thing though. I got to see my aunties and uncle whom I don't usually meet. And at moments (which were alot of moments actually!), the uncle seems to have forgotten I'm no longer 13. It's amazing my cousin and I still remain kinda close, even after all these years (largely due to the wonders of msn), and it's more amazing to see an almost split-image of the cousin in boo (although not in terms of mannerisms - as you can see the next few photos to follow!)
 |
| with the boo, everything's a blur! |
 |
| unlike her younger cousin, K, boo does not understand the concept of "look at the camera and smile" |
Here's a little boo trivia:
Boo buries face in her mother's iPhone 3/4 of the time.
Boo loves watching
Pocoyo on repeat.
Boo calls me "spider yi" (the spider aunt).
the cousin thinks boo is a sam-seng (gangster!)
I like boo. I think you would too, if you've met her.
{kin ngid ngai hee sentosa = I went to Sentosa today, in hakka}
No comments:
Post a Comment