Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Hints, The Guesses and The Surprise.

The hints:
- I can use it everyday
- It's something to replace an embarrassing item that I have
- It's black
- I replace it every 3 months

The guesses:
- Shoes
- Bag
- Wallet
- Key chain
- Sunglasses
- Spectacles
- Mobile phone strap

The surprise :


The boyfriend claims he bought this a month ago! (He deserves 2 pats on the back because he's known for last-minute buys).

I have a T&Co pen that I've been using for the last 5 years (or so) - it was a farewell gift from my colleagues back at Bates, but he thinks it's time I had that replaced because it's short, skinny and its pen nip sticks out too little, it's kinda weird. I also had to keep changing the pen refill every 3 months because everytime I had it replaced, the ink leaked all over the inside and it would dry up!  I reckon the whole batch of refills at T&Co are fucked because the very first ink stick lasted me a good 2 years at least. You wouldn't believe the number of visits I've had to make to T&Co, just to get a pen refill. I'm sure the sales associates probably think I'm some cheapo customer who's always coming back for extras. TMD.

Anyway, that's my first surprise of the day! He's got dinner reservation somewhere... he wouldn't say. But it's not at our regular Japanese buffet place.

Stick around for updates! 

No comments: