Saturday, January 14, 2012

Breakfast at Tim's.

I went to bed this morning at like 4AM and had to be up again by 6ish because I had to travel to Sengkang for breakfast with my dear cousins. Well, ok. I could have had another hour of sleep if I didn't have to wash/blow/dry/curl my hair!

I didn't stay long cos (damn) I had to head back to the office... but it's such a rare occasion, really, for us to meet like that. Anyway, we should do this more often! And the kids are adorable, in a world of their own, while the adults just stuff our faces with food and talk non-stop.

so much food!
T & C
Boo and Little K with Thomas the Engine. And we're pretty sure Tim's the one who really wanted Thomas. 
distracted/engrossed
restless Little K
check out the bruise on Boo's arm!

all the toys I wished I've had when I was her age!
Little K
blurring
love the wall decal! (and the height measurements!)
Thanks, Tim (and wife), for letting us come mess up your house :) I'm sure we'll love to do it again.

No comments: