Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another round of feasting.

I think long weekends, public holidays and not going to work is a bad idea. All I do is eat and sleep and eat and sleep. I feel totally restless at home plus I get a stiff neck from watching dramas off my laptop while half-lying on the couch...

I had two rounds of lou hei today; once at Dan's and then at Crystal Jade La Mien Xiao Long Bao, with the gang. Eating is actually pretty exhausting business, especially when we kept getting reminders to scoot off at 7PM (no thanks to limited seating and dinner reservations at the restaurant).

too slow to whip out my camera so I only managed to catch the lion's ass!
lou hei
"the ritual"
"the suspicion" as D looks on and wonders if the staff is doing/saying it right
tian tian mi mi
xiao long baos
dessert @ haagen dazs
fondue
MJ ring we bought for D's birthday! I loved how heavy it felt on my finger.
mine!
my awesome House of Harlow sunburst cocktail ring!
 *bliss*

No comments: