Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cheers (Part 2)

Hello, W. These are for your "nicking pleasure" :) *you're welcome*
you wouldn't believe the number of tries we took to re-enact our "cheers" scene
one of our better shots, although D got blocked by little A!
And then it was time to unwrap the pressies! I bought D a pair of bedroom slippers from La Senza and W got a mini fondue set!





one of my fave photos from that day
I so wanna finish these off

bonding
bondind, cuddling
bonding, cuddling and tickles


little A engrossed with The Sound of Music
another daschund to add to my charm collection

And so it was a night of eating, chatting and harmless drinking as we welcomed and bade Christmas goodbye. I've been kind of a Grinch this year - wasn't particularly looking forward to Christmas, nor was I any excited about it... perhaps it was the non-existent time I had for shopping. I could count the number of pressies I purchased this year, or not! One for L, one for D, one for W and one for the sister in law. I didn't get anything for mum, nor did I end up with any clever gifts for bro. I'm a failed sister/daughter this year. I supposed no amount of eye cream is gonna save my eyebags! *wails* And to top it all up, I'm another year closer to the big 4-0.

Don't ask me about new year resolutions; I don't intend to make a list cos it'll get chucked to the far corners as soon as we get by January 2012. Why do people even bother with resolutions to begin with? Shouldn't we just do what we want when we want how we want it?

No comments: