Saturday, December 3, 2011

The boy who plays the Ukulele.

H got me to accompany her to his concert last year; this boy who plays the ukulele (and the guitar) and is apparently really awesome (!)

I had no idea who he was... actually, I'm still not a fan, although I did enjoy the concert. I think he's really 'big' amongst the younger people (judging from the full-house turn out on his one-day concert)

He appears like a shy, young Korean boy who's all too polite and who's really into his guitar/ukulele. I've not seen any of his YouTube 'performances' though... but I think that's where he got started.

I kinda enjoyed his rendition of the Mario Brothers game theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9WCM4CV5Iw, so yeah, if you just watch all his clips on YouTube, it would have felt like you've sat through his live concert too!


Check out the crowd waiting to get his signature! I felt like I was sixteen all over again (not that I would stalk out celebrities for their signatures or anything, but just being there... that buzzing air of excitement... like the shy school girls all wanting a piece of him... )








Thanks, H. For the exposure.

No comments: