Saturday, September 24, 2011

Food and Friends.

What was supposedly a simple dim sum indulgent session ended up with us in Sentosa! See, when you're past 35 and shopping and eating no longer excites you, you find simpler pleasures in food porn:

har gao
siu mai
cheong fun
char siew baos
egg/custard bao
first time I tried this... not exactly something I would have ordered :p
teh-c and desserts @ Toastbox to top it all up!
annnnnd an impromptu drive into Sentosa! Yeah, D suggested we take a drive in since it's been yonks she's been there... plus it was a rare opportunity all 4 of us are gathered together. We behaved like tourists, W and I, armed with our cameras... we were totally trigger-happy:

group-camwhoring
behaving like tourists
love this shot!
snapped this from outside the Universal Studio gates. heh heh.
spotted kungfu panda on the express platform!
finally, I get a glimpse of the casino!
spotted spooktacular bear while riding the Sentosa Express
Shan't bore you with our touristy snapshots... but it was kinda fun to just hangout with friends without really having to do much. Next up on our list: a picnic in the park and possibly a day trip to Bintan! We're on a roll.

PS: In case you were wondering where we had our dim sum:
      Crystal Jade Dining In
      1 Harbourfront Walk, Vivocity
      #01-112 

No comments: