Sunday, July 3, 2011

I dreamt

I was in some part of China and left my phone in a cafe. And then I went "fuck, fuck, fuck!"

And after what seemed like 5min later, I got lost and started wandering around, only to be distracted by some bag shop selling an item apparrently available in Singapore, so I decided to check out the price, thinking perhaps I could bring some back and sell in SG?! (Of course I've midly forgotten I've lost my cash and passport too).

About what seemed liked another 5min later, I was somewhat worried and wondered really hard, how the fuck I was gonna leave the country, where am I gonna go for help, how do I make a phone call w/o my phone/cash!

That's when I decided in my head (I'm still dreaming at this stage) that all of this wasn't really happening. I couldn't have really lost my phone (or my cash)... (Yes I can be analytical in my dreams too). I think when you start to analyse your situation when in a dream, you'll actually wake up to reality - cos that's when I opened my eyes and realised I've passed the intended time to wake up! And I have a shoot to go too.

Dreams. It's a love-hate relationship.

1 comment:

neW said...

Yo,I had a weird dream today; woke up once i decide to analyse