 |
| My choice of soup: Korean Samgyetang: S$8.60 |
 |
| W's choice of soup: Chicken Tonic: S$7.20 |
 |
| with an upgrade of sides to share: cold tofu+sweet and sour pork: S$3.80 |
That's what W and I had for lunch today - Korean Samgyetang (ginseng soup) and Chicken Tonic. It's my first time here and W reckons it's a great place for 'tonics' :) I thought the variety wasn't as large and I had to stare (and re-stare) at the menu before I decided what I had wanted. I ordered what I thought was a 'safe bet'. I mean, how wrong can chicken soup be (with or without ginseng)? Turns out, the chicken was tender (and boneless - yay!) and the broth had a right amount of ginseng taste to it. I kinda liked it but probably not enough crave for it anytime soon.
Would I go back for seconds? Let's just say Soup Broth Asia wouldn't be the first thing to come to mind. Here's a little insight to how they prep your broths:
 |
| Soup Broth Asia: Raffles City Shopping Centre #B1-62 |
No comments:
Post a Comment