Thursday, February 24, 2011

Next Stop: Dessert

Day 7, 24 February 2011
Warung Italia
The very first time we ate here, we thought it was the best Italian buffet spread around Bali. The last time we ate there, it seemed the standards have dipped and the prices upped. So then, why are we back? I was feeling peckish and had wanted something to nibble on before dinner. Warung Italia was staring right at us, so we figured we could pop in for dessert and a drink perhaps. We shared a creme brulee but unfortunately did not take a photo of it. Here's what we did take though:


and this, while I was trying to check into foursquare, L had to ensure we get internet connection via Huawei:


On a side note, Bali wouldn't have been all that much fun if it wasn't for L. It's the silly little things we do on each trip that makes it all the more enjoyable. I would not have been able to suss out all the interesting little finds if not for L biking us around. I would not have even liked the place as much I'm sure, or be able to finally enjoy (and clean out) a plate of Ibu Oka's babi guling!

And if you're reading this, I Love You! :)

No comments: