for not having to work the last few days. Like seriously. On the back of my mind, I was working out the emails that needed to be sent out first thing when we get back to work... and then I wondered if I should just send those emails like now... *bugger*
I can't wait for the cny break to be o-v-e-r. Not like I was getting more angpows over the long break anyway. My mind was getting restless. And I'm sure my printer at work is gonna act up when we return next week; somehow. You know how things have a tendency to stop working when you stop using them for like 3 days. They'll hold up for 2 days cos they're used to the weekends... but sneak in a long-weekend break and all hell breaks loose. As with people... give them a longer break and they'll come back "light-headed".
Perhaps I should really just try and enjoy the rest before work pours in again. Oh, then again, did I mention we're going away soon? It's the bf's birthday gift to the both of us - yes, a much-needed holiday *smiles* (although I'm pretty sure we'll somehow be working while we're on holiday).
No comments:
Post a Comment