Monday, January 18, 2010

Corporate Rats.

We had lunch in the CBD today and I realised we so don't "fit in" with the crowd. The ladies were in skirts-shirts combo while the men were in their (striped) pants and (striped) shirts combo. *laughs* We sure wouldn't wanna be dressed like that. No, siree... Although I somewhat miss the "dressing up" part. See, when you're in a JTC factory district, any amount of "dressing up" would bring on wolf calls/whistles/awwws & ahhhs... and it can get kinda disturbing. The last time I wore a babydoll dress and Mr Wind decided to tease, I sure had all the attention I never wished for! (That sure was the LAST time I was wearing that to work)

But I guess the people here are way more casually dressed (sometimes sloppy even) but I'm sure they are comfortable. Having said that, no, I don't flip flop my way to work in shorts and a tee, in case you're wondering. I still wear my make-up, put on my Nine West shoes and that occasional dress *grins*

Anyhow, I had Wendy's for lunch. 1/4 Singles with Cheese & Fries. Verdict: The meat patty was kinda too much for me. Would I try it again? If I'm really famished, yeah. But the next thing up for try - their salad and perhaps a baked potato *yums*











No comments: