Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the 3rd day of Christmas...

I'm enjoying my 32" plasma and channel-surfing all the free Starhub cable channels!

Christmas this year wasn't va-va-voom or anything; no tinsels, no turkeys, and very little presents too! But, the one great joy was the sale of my granny purses. Plenty of girls out there would now own a piece of "me"! Well, ok, my creation. Thank you all you lovely folks (and friends) who have bought a granny. Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

With the passing of each Christmas, I'm always a month away from growing a year older... this time, at hitting my MID-30s! *gasps* It is scary, isn't it? I'm halfway on to the big 4-0! *double gasps* Let's see, at 35, I should be half-retired, with plenty of moolahs; basically be enjoying THE life I've worked so hard for. Ah well, in my lil dreamland I guess. I'm not so lucky *bah* Perhaps I should plan a short vacation or two in 2010, at least that way I'm treating myself better! *smiles* Mum says it's been a while since we've travelled up to Genting Highlands, well, that could be arranged I'm sure. As 2009 draws to a close, I don't plan to list out resolutions because that's too 80s... Instead, I'd like to remind myself to be nicer to myself :) Yeah, cos no one will treat you nicer than yourself.

No comments: