This, is my first close-encounter with a Christmas tree this season. Nope, not my own. I wouldn't have had time to set up one. And by the time I could have set one up, it would have been time to tear it down.Had potluck with my closest friends last evening. It was a small affair, with just the four of us, oh, and a new addition of a "little one". We did not spend hours queuing at some fancy restaurant this year... we're too "old" to wanna tap our feet while waiting to be served, so we took it upon ourselves to feed ourselves.
I tossed up some pasta/broccoli/ham salad, while D cooked chicken curry and W "tapao-ed" (i.e. packed) coffee chicken, fried rice and oats prawns. It was too much a spread for just the four of us!
The little one stayed awake the whole time we were there too!Christmas is all about giving... so thanks, girls, for stickin' around! I love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment