I had a dream last night.
I had a magic flying carpet!
(well, ok, I don't know if it belonged to me but I got to sit on it!)
The funny bit is, the carpet wouldn't take off if you didn't fan at it.
Yeah, it was like a "manual" flying carpet. Not that magical huh?
So I had friends who were fanning at it while I sat and held on for the take-off.
I was up, up and soaring in the skies but I think my weight got it down and
before I knew it, I was headed to the ground.
I think it's God's subtle way to tell me I need to lose some weight
or I ain't gonna be flying on no magic carpet no more.
Darn.
I had a magic flying carpet!
(well, ok, I don't know if it belonged to me but I got to sit on it!)
The funny bit is, the carpet wouldn't take off if you didn't fan at it.
Yeah, it was like a "manual" flying carpet. Not that magical huh?
So I had friends who were fanning at it while I sat and held on for the take-off.
I was up, up and soaring in the skies but I think my weight got it down and
before I knew it, I was headed to the ground.
I think it's God's subtle way to tell me I need to lose some weight
or I ain't gonna be flying on no magic carpet no more.
Darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment