Sunday, May 10, 2009

Uniq(lo) meh?

I ventured to the east today, yeah hell... what was I even thinking! See, I had wanted to check out Uniqlo at Tampines 1 and so dragged mum along (thinking it was Mother's Day and hence avoid the crowd at Orchard Rd).

Boy was I so wrong! I've truly forgotten how f*cking crowded it is at Tampines Mall! Everywhere I turn, I see throngs of people. Very uncool. I stepped into Uniqlo and the situation wasn't any better. I spotted a tank top that I had wanted to try, but had to remove my shoes to get into the fitting room - totally uncool. Plus I was not in my flip flops and removing what I had on was a hassle.

So 2 uncool factors for 1 day equates to striking out Tampines Mall as a shopping destination (at least for a long long long... long looooong long while. Until I've forgotten that I've bitched about it today and then go back, only to bitch about it again!)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

crowded is an understatement...i avoid it BIG time and i used to stay in tampines! peg