To our surprise, Haji Lane isn't half as empty. Well, this was like the IT place to hang out a year or two ago. It's filled with rows of shophouses that sell really unique and mostly one-of-a-kind clothings and/or accessories. It was almost like Club Street (a narrow hill dotted with idiosyncratic shophouses transformed into trendy bars, restaurants and galleries).
We walked into several boutiques and I loved most of what they carried! But hey, a girl can only shop so much (did I just say that?). I think I should come back again - this time with my girlfriends!
And coming back to the point of this post... Soon Lee. I love it's entrance! You immediately feel like you so need to head on upstairs and check out their stash. Or, if you're with your boyfriend, they can sit and wait while you shop till you drop!



And as you walk up the stairs, you'll be greeted by a nutcracker prince (or at least that was what I thought it was).


After much browsing and browsing and yet more browsing, I left a happy shopper. My damages? 1 blouse and 1 pair of earrings. Oh, and in return, I was rewarded with a $5 Soon Lee voucher! *yay* I'll definitely return to use it soon! This time, I'll be bringing my girlies.
No comments:
Post a Comment