Nor am I much of a night person these days either. Bugger. Age is catching up. I can only think up a few reasons why I'll get my arse out of bed by 6am:1. I've got a shoot
2. I can't hold my pee in till 8am(wkday)/12noon(wkend)
3. When mum needs to be at the hospital
And number 3 it is today. Yes, I'm blogging while having chicken congee & tea at the hospital canteen. I love wireless@sg in times like these.


Mum's just gone in for her op, she's getting an excision of an oil lump on her thigh. Minor op that should be done in under 30min, but the registration & waiting started since 7.30am (and you wondered why hospitals are always crowded. And if you've been reading my blogs, you'll know I don't have much patience these days. Yeah, they run out as you age)
While I'm waiting, (and blogging) no siree, I don't spot any McSteamy in sight... I don't even spot any Meredith Grey for that matter. Just plenty of elderly folks & their accompanying kin. The crowd is steadily pouring in, and a queue is slowly forming where everyone gets scanned for body temperature as a form of precautionary measure courtesy of the swine flu. I've got my purple sticker from this morning but I'm pretty sure I'd be adding another to the collection when I head back up to the wards.

In the meantime, I'm gonna continue to hog my seat, read my mag & listen to my mp3s - Yupe, I came pepared! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment