




After lots of hearsay, I finally get a taste of this famous coffee/bun place at Katong. I also hear they don't open everyday, and they don't specify when they close either. So it's your lucky day if you do decide to drop by and they're open for business!
We were not even trying today. We just happened to be in the vicinity for a meeting and hey presto! They were open, we had time... the rest they say, speaks for itself.

We also came across this stall selling tao huay jwee (soya bean drink) and had to have some cos we were melting in the sweltering heat! Although it did quench the thirst, it wasn't totally what I had expected. For a start, I've never had tao huay jwee that was this thick... almost coaugulated I'll think! Yes, ewwwww. But hey, they also say one man's meat is another man's poison.
And just because I'm out and about, doesn't mean I wasn't working ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment