On Facebook, that is! Thanks to the cousin, now I'm a chef! It's almost like Sim City but much easier to handle (since I don't play the Sims cos it's too much of a bother).The best part of this, for me at least, is that the game goes on even though you're logged off... until your chefs and waiters get all tired out and are reduced to 0% energey level! In this case, I don't have to bother with it until I've got free time in hand - brilliant! Each feed would last your employees 3hrs of play time though... so if you don't log back in within 3hrs, you'll notice everyone shagged out at the end of the day and your ratings go down.
I talk as if I've been playing this for a while, but it's really only my 2nd day *smiles* Those of you on Facebook, and on my friends' list, go try out the game! I need more friends visiting my restaurant! Oh, which by the way it's Jolly Joe's, if you're dropping by! (Don't ask me why. Just wanted something with "Jolly" in it and JOe seems to go well, though if you've got a better suggestion, I'm all ears!
See you at the restaurant!
No comments:
Post a Comment