There's been so much I've been wanting to do; that I wished I had more time in hand to do it all! I know, I know... it's a matter of time management I can hear you say. But even if I had left work early, I still probably wouldn't get enough time to do "me stuff"! (That's how much stuff I have in mind)
I've recently embarked on another project that I'm hoping would sell... this time I'm collaborating with mum! I'm getting her involved in some ways and I think she's been pretty supportive! I believe in what I'm selling becos I'm a user and big fan of such - which I shall not reveal here, now. Not until it's ready to hit the shop. So please check back to find out what I've been up to!
I'll love to be trying my hands at carving some rubber stamps too. I've been so inspired by some of the craft blogs I've been reading that I so wanna try! Seems like an easy thing, but what do I start off with? A blade of grass? A teardrop? A smiley? What what what? I want my first stamp to inspire me to do more! See, even thinking about it takes time!
And then there's this other thought juuuust a couple of days ago - that perhaps I could write a book! That's right! A book for children. I have in mind a theme but I shall not give that away here. And I'm all excited about it. See, this takes time too. Time to plan, time to write, time to storyboard, time to illustrate... you get the gist of it. I basically do not have such luxury of time *sighs*
On top of all that I wanna do, there's my day job too. Where did you think I'm getting financial support for "me stuff"? Tough huh? My life is definitely no bed of roses *damn*
But in the meantime, I'm happy knowing that I would have these little "pleasures" to help me get by when I finally stop Father Time in his track!
No comments:
Post a Comment