I like what I do because it gets me to where I want (most of the times anyway). This trip, it's off to visit the animals.
Went on their boat ride and we had the whole cruise to ourselves!I'm not sure when was the last time I visited the zoo, but I was pretty impressed they didn't forget the disabled folks.

I don't know why I didn't realise this when I was a little girl, but the stripes on these zebras are way too neat and cool! It's like a piece of patterned fabric so well-done; no smudges whatsoever! I like the zebras already!

I wished we had more time for the rest of the animals, but they'll have to wait for our next visit.

Oooh, and check out these water lily pads! Makes me wanna sit on 'em!


Before I left, I thought this was an interesting piece on the toilet door. I can't wait to be back for Part II. Watch this space for updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment