
My mum bought me my first Thomas Sabo bracelet & charm - a ring. Yeah, it's my "I-can't-wait-for-the-Tiffany wedding ring-so-this-will-have-to-do-for-now" ring *laughs* It probably is quite apt since it signifies the coming of the next stage in my life. And up to this point in time, Mum has almost given up asking when the hell I'm throwing a wedding.
Anyway, the idea of having a charm bracelet and adding on charms with a meaning behind it, can be quite addictive. I've already thought of my next charm - the January birthstone. Buyers, anyone? *hints*
And if I fill it up with enough "memories", this I shall be passing on to my daughter in future (if I have one, that is!) Having something significant and tangible from a loved one is indeed a treasure. I wished my dad had left me more tangible stuff... although hey, I still have his 1 birthday card to me, his hair clips from Disneyland, and some of his postcards he sent home while he was away in the States. I guess those would have to do... *smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment