

I got a Longchamp pouch & a Coach tote from 2 of my loveliest girlies! Thank you so much girls. 2 bags in a day, good company and girly gossips/laughters... what more can a girl ask for! I totally dig you two. How someone can stand to be around someone else for almost 2 decades! From our schoolgirl ponytail days, the growing up Wong San tabletop-dancing/clubbing days, to the high-tea heel-stomping tea-sipping women that we are today... Thank you for always being around... For simply being my friends. I know I don't say this enough, but I'm blessed to have friends like you two who's stuck around. Because many people have come and gone in a lifetime, but only the hardy ones remain. I'm definitely looking for more Christmasses (and presents of cos!) to come and to enjoy with you two! And with W's little one on the way, next year's Christmas will be a crowd!

On a little closing note, tonight's dinner would have just been dinner, if not for the great company *bows & curtsies* I love you, girls!



Oh damn! I forgot to take a photo of the absolutely yummy durian puree!!
No comments:
Post a Comment