

Yes, it's the bf's birthday today. No, we're not out because we already had a lovely time last evening. I drove us to a little hidden eatery in the Northern part of Singapore and I think he enjoyed the scenery. We could have gotten there way earlier if my GPS didn't lead me astray (but I'll leave that story for another day).
I'm not gonna mention where this little "sacred" place is because without much mention, it's already quite known to the diners who's already been there. I shall just keep it that way but it's a lovely hideout away from the bustle of the city. The settings remind so much of Bali/Lombok, right down to the menus and tabletop covers! Everything seemed to have stopped in time at this place...
The tenderloin steak was great and we attempted their Level 1 buffalo wings (apparently a must-have when you're there). At the beginners' level, I'm already teary-eyed. Can you imagine the folks who have achieved Level 30? Yeah, you get listed on their "wall of fame", plus you get a certificate with your name on it too! *laughs*
The photos aren't that fantastic because it's from my HTC cruise and there wasn't ample lights to use the bf's camera.
Would we travel all the way there again? Yes, just to see the environment in broad daylights... before the government decides to tear this place down...
No comments:
Post a Comment