Saturday, July 19, 2008

An almost un-fulfilling weekend

We did not manage to do any exercise this week because the weather got cranky towards the evening, so the 3 of us ended up eating, eating and eating. Yes, not a very good thing when we didn't burn any fats to start with!

The kidney and liver mee suah at Changi Road was not too bad... the fish and vege were good too! Following that, we headed to The Cheesecake Cafe along Siglap for what else but cheesecakes and drinks. D swears by their Rum and Raisin Cheesecake while I had the Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake. DL was happy with his Hot Milk! *laughs* The cheesecake was delicious and melts in your mouth. I must return again to try out the rest of the varieties...

Oh, I finally bought my inline skates! But the weather was such a damper I didn't get to try 'em out. I'm too lazy to post any photos of that now but will try and do so asap.

No comments: