Following last week's blading stint, the few of us decided to keep the momentum and whack some cocks this weekend; shutter cocks I meant *grins* We were supposed to cycle in the morning yesterday and play badminton in the afternoon but I got up with a really bad headache that started from the night before so I had to skip the morning session.
10 minutes into the game and D & I were already tired out and dripping from sweat! *laughs* But it was definitely fun and more fulfilling because I could feel the strain in my arms from all the whacking.
I think it's nice to be out and about every weekend doing some form of exercise... we figured if we did a different form of sport every week, it'll help us maintain the momentum and look forward to it *laughs*
I got up this morning and my arms and butt were acheing! Despite not having played badminton since primary school days, I summoned whatever strength I could with each stroke so my muscles were put to work... heh heh... the ache was well worth it but the arms and legs will not return until at least another 6 months of sweating it out.
Stay with me people... stay with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment